Arabinex, Larch arabinogalactan, a polysaccharide powder derived from Larix occidentalis (Western larch), possesses important immune-enhancing properties and is an excellent source of fiber.
As a prebiotic, Arabinex promotes colon health by increasing butyric acid concentrations and levels of beneficial intestinal flora. Butyric acid is a short-chain fatty acid produced in the colon by fermentation of fiber and provides the primary fuel for the cells of the colon. High levels of butyrate in the colon help provide a healthy colonic environment.
Its mild taste and excellent solubility in water or juice make Arabinex relatively easy to supplement for both children and adults.
· Powder allows for ease of supplementation, especially for kids
· Increases short-chain fatty acids (the fuel for the cells of the large intestine)
· Supports the body's normal immune response
· Prebiotic fiber can increase beneficial bacteria in the colon for support of intestinal health
· Excellent fiber source with immune-supportive effects
Take 1 scoop (4.7g) in 8 ounces of water one to three times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner. Servings Per Container: 21