Integrative Therapeutics Lavela WS 1265 60 Softgel is an exclusive lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil, with safety and efficacy demonstrated in controlled trials published in peer-reviewed medical journals. Clinically documented to aid in relief of occasional anxiety.
Lavela WS 1265 is an exclusive lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil, known as Silexan. Indicated for occasional anxiety, Lavela WS 1265 has been shown to promote relaxation and calm nervousness with safety and efficacy.
Lavela WS 1265 offers relief without the side effects commonly seen in other options. Taken just once a day, this gentle, yet powerful, essential oil is non-habit-forming and well-tolerated.
Lavela WS 1265 benefits:
• Exclusive, safe and effective option
• Non-habit forming, non-sedating relief of occasional anxiety
• Convenient, once daily dosing
• Offers relief without the side effects commonly seen in other options.
• Has been shown in clinical trials to compare favorably to conventional options for occasional anxiety.
Lavela WS 1265 Directions:
Take 1 softgel once or twice daily with a full glass of water, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.